Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Can't think a title for this one

I watch King of the Hill (an animated series) every day and every night. It's on FX and Fox2 channels.


I also enjoyed watching the past seasons of Lost (J.J Abrams's creation) and i am waiting for the next season to start, around January '08.


I am currently watching Smallville season 6 but i missed the first starting episodes.

I like the show called Crank Yankers.

I also enjoy the new shows called Singing Bee and Don't forget the Lyrics. My husband said it's so filipino, lol.

I'm hooked to Comcast's On Demand, Starz and HBO. They now have The Filipino Channel but we don't have it. Maybe some other time.

And there are so many more........

1 comment:

obat kanker payudara herbal said...

a cool morning to read and read and very useful, thank you

obatmaagmenahun.blogspot.com