Saturday, August 4, 2007

Just some blahgging

It's been a while now since my last post. I've been battling some personal matters here. One thing too is that i'm also trying to distance myself from spending too much time on the internet. Not a healthy habit if i keep on doing that. I'm also feeling a bit of homesickness..poor me. The last couple days here was like a rotisserie..hot! hot humid hot humid lol. How was the temp in your area?



This morning, i woke up to a bright, not so hot, sunny, cheerful morning. It's so refreshing, relaxing and rejuvenating too. You gotta love mid-summer mornings. If only i could coax my husband to get up and come outside to feel the air, but he isn't an early morning person. But i could go out with my dog Jobie, lol he loves it. Actually he loves to be outside all the time except when there's thunder and fireworks though, hehe.



Last week, i got to go and see B.B King live at Pine Knob. He is so old that you'll think it might be your first and last time to see him. He's a legendary blues singer. I was excited 'coz it was my first time to see him. It was jam-packed, everytime you turn your head around it was overcrowded, even the lawn seating area was packed. For short..sold out.


The other day i saw an old guy on a wheelchair with his thumb up and holding a piece of cardboard sign. I didn't get to read the sign. But that poor guy was on the busiest exit ramp, I-75 southbound, on the side of the road where all vehicles speed up to merge, all alone under the scorching heat! What the heck?? Did someone just leave him there intentionally or what?


I'm craving for some pork sinigang. I might cook some tonight to satisfy my craving lol. Few weeks ago i asked my friend Lanie for some cassava recipe and it was a success, really yummy. Aside from cheese for topping, i also prinkled shredded young coconut. Came out good. Oh, before i end this post, do any of you know of someone who knows about vintage or antique ladies watch? Specifically a Swiss Omega. If not, no biggie. Ok you people, enjoy your weekend and stay cool :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heheh! Nahinayon jud diay mo ug tan-aw. Sa ka du-ol namo diha wala pa jud ko naka sulod. Sila Cherryl ni tan-aw sa concert ni Bryan Adams, wala pud ko naka kuyog unsa-on diha pud mi gilakaw atong pana huna. Salamat sa call.

Mommy Lutchi said...

blog hopin' neat blog...visit me okay. TC